Gluten Free Sponge Mix
This easy to use cake mix makes really light sponge cakes and takes all the hard work out of baking ! Just add eggs and butter (or your dietary equivalents) to the mix - and in a few minutes it is ready to put in the oven.
It’s so versatile you can make cup cakes and tray bakes too. Add chocolate for a delicious sponge or for all you lemon drizzle fans just add the grated rind of a lemon to the made up mix (use the juice for the lemon icing drizzle).
Best of all, share with your family and friends and no-one will ever know its gluten free!
Gluten free flour (maize starch, SOYA flour, rice flour, raising agents (sodium bicarbonate, disodium diphosphate), modified tapioca starch, modified maize starch, xanthan gum, salt) Sugar
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Returns accepted within 30 days. If your item arrives damaged, doesn’t match the listing description, or is the wrong item, you can conatct us to arrange to return it for a refund.
If you've changed your mind and want to send it back, you can contact us to arrange a return. Return postage at buyer's expense.
We offer free UK delivery on all orders over £25
For all other deliveries shipping is £3.50.
International orders are shipped via the appropriate local service in partnership with Royal Mail, or International courier for larger orders. We do charge for international shipping, please contct us for prices.
Instructions for baking:
• Heat oven to 170°C/gas mark 3 and line two greased 7” or 8" sponge trays.
• Empty the cake mix into a bowl, add 225g of soft butter and mix well.
• Add 4 eggs to the mixture and whisk for a couple of mins until creamy.
• Empty the mixture into the tray and bake for 35 minutes until firm to touch.
• Leave to cool for 10 mins, then turn out onto a cooling rack.
• Once cooled decorate as desired.
The mix will fit two 7" or 8" round tins or at least 18 large cupcake cases.